Where are we located?
Patchwork Meadow Alpacas farm is centrally located approximately 9 miles south of Canajoharie from Exit 29 on the New York State Thruway. We are approximately one hour west of Albany.
Nearby places of interest:
There are many excellent places to visit within a short drive from us:
- The National Baseball Hall of Fame, the Farmers Museum and several breweries are in the Cooperstown area, approximately one half hour to the south and west.
- Fly Creek, which is a short distance from Cooperstown, offers a cider mill with gift shop and a fabric shop.
- SUNY Cobleskill and Howe Caverns are approximately thirty minutes to the southeast.
- Herkimer Diamond Mines are about 45 minutes to the west.
- We are just 4 miles from historic Sharon Springs which is located at the crossroads of Routes 10 and 20 in northern Schoharie County. The Town of Cherry Valley is also close by.
Please contact us for specific directions to the farm or for